I have been working with Aditya Birla Group of companies for last ~30 years in India, Thailand and Australia. My experience varies in corporate finance, cost and management accounting, mergers & acquisitions, developing MIS, insurance & risk management, investors relations, legal matters and handling logistics and commercial contracts negotiations. My other areas of competence are equity research, security evaluation and portfolio management.
I have travelled across the globe, thereby gaining knowledge and experience of working and dealing with a variety of work cultures through out the world.
I am currently Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Grasim Industries Limited- Paints business. Prior to this, I was working in following organizations:
- CFO of Grasim's Chlor Alkali and Viscose Filament Yarn business in India (Jan 2019 to Mar 2021)
- Finance Controller for Chemicals, Fertilizer, and Insulator Sector of Aditya Birla Group (Jul 2017 to Dec 2018)
- Team Leader in Business Review Council of Aditya Birla Group (Aug 2016 to Jun 2017)
- CFO of Aditya Birla Minerals Limited, Hindalco's copper business based in Perth, Australia (Aug 2012 to Jul 2016)
- Senior Vice President (Commercial) at Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) and Thai Peroxide Co., Limited based in Bangkok,
Thailand (Feb 2001 to Jul 2016)
- Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts) at Grasim's Vikram Ispat Unit (Sponge Iron business) at Salav, Maharashtra in India (Nov
1991 to Jan 2000)
I am a Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA), Company Secretary (ACS), Master of Commerce in Accountancy & Business Statistics (M.Com-ABST), and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
I love to listen old melodious romantic, emotional, inspirational and devotional songs; playing cricket and badminton; watching emotional and family relations related movies, jogging and walking. I am also keen to read motivational, inspirational and finance/investment related books and autobiographies of great persons.
You may see my videos on various topics at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Shanti+Dugar
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited