In this summary, you will learn:
1. The importance of emotions.
2. What is an emotional hijacking.
3. What is the importance of emotional intelligence as compared to IQ.
4. What role optimism plays in our lives.
5. What is the importance of empathy.
|No of pages||20|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||02 Feb 2020|
|Audio Book Length||00:18:07|
Author : Daniel Goleman8 Books
DANIEL GOLEMAN is the author of the international bestsellers Emotional Intelligence, Working with Emotional Intelligence, and Social Intelligence, and the co-author of the acclaimed business bestseller Primal Leadership. His latest books are What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters and The Triple Focus: A New Approach to Education.
He was a science reporter for the New York Times, was twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize, and received the American Psychological Association's Lifetime Achievement Award for his media writing. He lives in Massachusetts.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited