• Everyone has a subconscious and conscious mind. The conscious mind is logical while the subconscious just accepts whatever one thinks or believes, negative or positive.
• You have the power of the subconscious mind already. You don’t have to work for acquiring it.
• The subconscious mind is suggestible. The suggestion may come from within or from another person.
• The subconscious is all knowing. It can help you be healthy and wealthy. It can uproot all fears and help you find solutions to all problems.
• It doesn’t matter whether the object of your faith is fake or real, as long you believe in it. Believing helps you in achieving it.
|No of pages||253|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||03 Jan 2006|
|Audio Book Length||07:44:42|
Author : Dr. Joseph Murphy4 Books
Joseph Murphy was a Divine Science minister and author.
Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy's school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties, an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States, where he became a pharmacist in New York (having a degree in chemistry by that time). Here he attended the Church of the Healing Christ (part of the Church of Divine Science), where Emmet Fox had become minister in 1931.
In the mid 1940s, he moved to Los Angeles, where he met Religious Science founder Ernest Holmes, and was ordained into Religious Science by Holmes in 1946, thereafter teaching at the Institute of Religious Science. A meeting with Divine Science Association president Erwin Gregg led to him being reordained into Divine Science, and he became the minister of the Los Angeles Divine Science Church in 1949, which he built into one of the largest New Thought congregations in the country. In the next decade, Murphy married, earned a PhD in psychology from the University of Southern California and started writing. After his first wife died in 1976, he remarried to a fellow Divine Science minister who was his longstanding secretary. He died in 1981.
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited