• A family is made up of individuals who need their space to grow along with the support and love of togetherness. Each person has their own thoughts and these can be shared with others but not imposed on them.
• Life is darkness unless there is a desire for something backed by knowledge put to use by working with love.
• The desire for freedom is a harness and you can be free when freedom isn’t your aim.
• Reason and passion both exist in you and you must enjoy both of them. Only having one of them is destructive.
• A friend is one with whom you are unafraid to say your mind. You don’t seek them to simply pass time but to live and enjoy life with them.
|No of pages||138|
|Book Publisher||Timeless Books|
|Published Date||01 Jan 2007|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited