• Global labor markets and information availability has led to the reduction of costs and increase in productivity, in turn, leading to high level of competitiveness.
• People are extremely good at what they do as a product of deliberate practice of certain field-related skills for a prolonged time.
• Successful people are very knowledgeable about their field. They build a mental framework which allows them to take in and store more information than a novice.
• Intrinsic motivators work best in fuelling a person’s drive to excellence.
• Childhood is the best time to start developing skills and practicing. Children are free from responsibilities and are able to devote the required time for practicing.
|No of pages||228|
|Book Publisher||Nicholas Brealey|
|Published Date||06 Nov 2008|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited