What will you learn
|No of pages||149|
|Book Publisher||BPB Publications|
|Published Date||09 Jan 2020|
Author : Sameer S. ParadkarNA
Sameer Paradkar is an enterprise architect with more than 20 years of solid experience in the ICT industry, which spans across consulting, product development, and systems integration. He is an open Group ToGAF, oracle Master Java EA, TMForum NGoSS, IBM SoA Solutions, IBM Cloud Solutions, IBM MobileFirst, ITIL Foundation V3, CoBIT 5, and AWS Solution Architect—Associate certified enterprise architect.
He serves as an advisory architect on enterprise architecture programs and continues to work as a subject matter expert. He has worked on multiple architecture transformations and modernization engagements (in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East Regions) that presented a phased roadmap to the transformation that maximized the business value while minimizing costs and risks.
Sameer is part of the Architecture Group in AtoS. Prior to AtoS, he has worked in organizations such as EY - IT Advisory, IBM GBS – Application Innovation Services, Wipro Consulting Services – Enterprise Architecture, TechMahindra – Systems and Transformations, and Infosys Technologies – Product Engineering. He specializes in enterprise transformation and modernization engagements.
• More than 200 questions in 5 domains including a chapter on patterns, practices, and NFRs
• Extended coverage from architecture, design, development to NFRs domains
• The book can be selectively read based on the relevant domains
• Extensive coverage in terms of depth and breadth of domains
• The title has more than 50 diagrams depicting various scenarios, models, and methodologies
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited