What will you learn
● 3D Printing/3D Prototyping, its history, process, applications, SDG Goals.
● 3D Printing technologies, SWOT Analysis
Who this book is for
If you are a Blender user or someone who wants to make 3D objects suitable for 3D printing and if you are familiar with SketchUp and want to print the models which you have designed, then this book is ideal for you.
Table of Contents
1. Part 1
1.1 What is the future going to be? An overview
1.2 4th Industrial Revolution
1.3 History of 3D Printing and what humans want
1.4 What is 3D Printing or 3D Prototyping and how it differs from the traditional prototyping?.
1.5 The process of 3D Printing
1.6 Example & Applications of 3D Printing
1.7 Utility of 3D Printing
1.8 Comparing 3D Printing to Mass Production
1.9 UN – SDG Goals & 3D Printing
2. Part 2
2.1 Advantages of 3D Printing & where it’s ideal
2.2 Kinds of 3D Printing technologies
2.3 SWOT Analysis of 3D Printing & survey results
2.4 3D Printing in Schools & Universities
2.5 3D Printing & how to empower ourselves
2.6 Introduction to Design
2.7 Live Use cases
2.8 What we do
|No of pages||88|
|Book Publisher||BPB Publications|
|Published Date||16 Apr 2019|
Author : Avikshit SarasNA
Avikshit Saras went to Modern School – New Delhi, thereafter did his BSc. from University of Bradford and his MSc. from the University of Manchester. He has been involved in numerous businesses such as financing of vehicles, dairying, pharmaceuticals, investment advisory and 3D printing.
In 3D printing they engage with organisations for 3D printing training, consulting, prototyping services & installations. He has trained students & teachers at Indian School Muscat, DPS Faridabad, Pathways Gurgaon, Shalom, Scottish High, numerous other individuals, delivered 3DP talks in about 100 institutions and consulted for organisations.
His LinkedIn Profile: linkedin.com/in/avikshit-saras-msc-coo-748721a
● Step-by-step guide to learn the techniques, methodologies, and finished products
● Learn to employ 3D technology in new and inventive ways
● Know to enlarge, reduce, and repurpose existing artwork.
● Book is a practical tutorial, packed with real-world case studies to help you to design models that print right the first time.
● Learn to design models, choose materials, work with different printers, and integrate 3D printing with traditional prototyping to make techniques more efficient.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited