• Take active 'mini-retirements' throughout your life instead of an inactive retirement at the end of your life.
• Be a business owner - not a business runner. One gives you lots of free time - the other consumes your time.
• Use the 80/20 rule. 80% of your revenue probably comes from 20% of your customers. You can save a lot of time and make more money by focusing where it matters - on the 20%. This rule applies to most of the things in life.
• Go on a low-information diet: too much information overloads you, so avoid reading news on subjects that have no relevance to you.
• People do not want to be millionaires. They want the lifestyle of a millionaire. You can have it without being a millionaire.
|No of pages||308|
|Book Publisher||Random House|
|Published Date||06 Jan 2011|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited