1. Getting people to do something we want without intimidation is the most effective and wise way to do it.
2. Persuasion is not the same as manipulation. Persuasion aims at co-operation, manipulation aims at control.
3. We must create a situation where we get what we want, but the person who we get it from feels good about themselves in the process, and thus co-operate.
4. A mighty person is one who can control his emotions, and make an enemy a friend
5. We do anything either for pleasure or to avoid some kind of a negative feeling or pain.
6. In order to create a situation where everyone is happy, we must help others feel good about themselves for giving us what we want.
|No of pages||222|
|Book Publisher||Embassy Books|
|Published Date||01 Jan 2012|
Author : BOB BURG3 Books
Bob Burg shares information on topics vital to the success of today’s businessperson. He speaks for corporations and associations internationally, including fortune 500 companies, franchises, and numerous direct sales organizations.
Bob is an advocate, supporter and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve.
He is a founding board member of Club 100, a charitable organization focused on helping underprivileged local area youths. A lover of animals, he is a past member of the Board of Directors of Safe Harbor, which is the Humane Society of Jupiter, Florida.
© 2021 Dharya Information Private Limited