In this summary, you will learn:
1. The major differences between [most] men and women and how they result in conflict.
2. How men and women cope with stress differently.
3. The different emotional needs of both.
4. Why men are comparable to rubber bands and women to waves.
5. Why suppressed feelings and built up resentment sometimes emerges later.
|No of pages||20|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||29 Feb 2020|
|Audio Book Length||00:20:11|
Author : John Gray25 Books
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name.
John Gray is an American author on relationships and personal growth, best known for his 1992 book Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, and other "pop psychology" books offering relationship advice.
He was previously married to fellow self-help author Barbara De Angelis, but they divorced in 1984. He is now married to Bonnie Gray and has three daughters.
© 2021 Dharya Information Private Limited