• A person who has a purpose in life can find a way to live it. His will to meaning is a great motivator even in the face of hardships.
• In any situation, a person has the freedom of choosing his attitude towards the situation.
• A person can get used to nearly anything. Situations which test a person’s limits tend to show the person that he can tolerate far more than he knew he was capable of.
• We don’t really know what we should be doing. Because of this existential vacuum, most of us either conform to what others do or do what others want us to do.
• Nobody will tell you the meaning of life. Each individual has to find the meaning of life for himself. The meaning of life is found by the way of work, an experience with someone or something, or through the approach towards suffering.
|No of pages||221|
|Published Date||07 Feb 2008|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited