• Criticism is waste. It hurts a person’s pride and makes him defensive.
• Be generous in your praise. Every person you meet has some good qualities.
• When you want to get work done from other people, request them – don’t demand.
• Smile at people as if you are being paid a Million dollars for it and you’ll win over people.
• We all think only about ourselves. If you want someone to be interested in you, take an active interest in their life, their likes, dislikes etc.
• In the course of stitching new friendships and business affairs, don’t argue. Winning an argument is not worth hurting the other person’s ego.
|No of pages||276|
|Book Publisher||Amazing Reads|
|Published Date||26 Sep 2016|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited