• Sales function is the heart of every organisation and communication is the heart of all sales.
• Amateur salespersons talk about product/service features, professionals talk about ‘benefits’.
• Selling is not just about talking, active listening is just as important to gauge what the client really wants from you.
• According to research, communication is only 7% words, 38% tone and 55% is the body language! That is how important non-verbal communication is.
• By overpromising to get a client, you risk jeopardising the client’s trust in you. Never commit to something you cannot deliver.
|No of pages||296|
|Book Publisher||I Read Publications|
|Published Date||25 Jan 2018|
© 2019 Dharya Information Private Limited