|No of pages||221|
|Book Publisher||Jaico Publishing House|
|Published Date||22 Jul 2006|
Author : Robin Sharma28 Books
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.
Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies on the planet including Microsoft, Nortel Networks, General Motors, FedEx and IBM. He is a resident of Ontario, Canada. (Barnes and Noble)
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited
Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and author of the international bestseller ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’, offers 10 high-impact lessons for success.
‘The Greatness Guide’ is a strikingly powerful and enormously practical handbook that will inspire you to get to world class in both your personal and professional life. Written by Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and a man whose ideas have been embraced by celebrity CEO's, leading entrepreneurs, rock stars and royalty, as well as by many FORTUNE 500 companies, ‘The Greatness Guide’ contains a proven formula that will help you meet your highest potential and live an extraordinary life.
• The personal practices of spectacularly successful people
• Potent ideas to get your organisation to greatness
• Specific strategies to turn setbacks into opportunities
• Revolutionary tactics for peak performance
• How to attract true wealth along with real happiness
• Breakthrough ideas to generate excellent health and an "energy explosion"
• Tools for work-life balance and ways to experience a lot more fun.