In this summary, you will learn:
1. How the mind works.
2. What the difference between vertical and lateral thinking is.
3. What are the uses of lateral thinking.
4. Why it is necessary to challenge assumptions.
5. Why it is crucial to hold back judgment in order to allow for creative ideas.
6. How to determine dominant ideas and crucial factors.
|No of pages||20|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||29 Feb 2020|
|Audio Book Length||00:18:2|
Author : Edward De Bono31 Books
Edward de Bono invented the concept of lateral thinking. A world-renowned writer and philosopher, he is the leading authority in the field of creative thinking and the direct teaching of thinking as a skill.
Dr de Bono has written more than 60 books, in 40 languages, with people now teaching his methods worldwide. He has chaired a special summit of Nobel Prize laureates, and been hailed as one of the 250 people who have contributed most to mankind.
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited