1. Your credit score is more important than you think. A good credit score can save you money on interest rates, insurance premiums, and even rent.
2. Don't wait until you're rich to start investing. Even if you can only save a small amount each month, it will add up over time.
3. Pay off your debt as quickly as possible. The longer you carry debt, the more interest you'll pay.
4. Don't buy things you can't afford. It's easy to get caught up in the latest trends, but it's important to remember that you don't need everything you see.
5. Live below your means. This is one of the most important financial principles to follow. If you spend less than you earn, you'll be on your way to financial security.
6. Save for retirement early. The earlier you start saving, the more time your money has to grow.
7. Get help if you need it. There are many resources available to help people with their finances. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you're struggling.
|No of pages||264|
|Book Publisher||Srishti Publishers & Distributors|
|Published Date||10 Apr 2023|
Author : Larry SteinhouseNA
Larry Steinhouse is a Philadelphia native who has been buying and selling houses since he was 18 years old. He has a passion for investing in profitable properties, lucrative stock options,
and teaching others how to do it.
After losing all his wealth—including over $3 million in properties—in the 2008 crash, Larry was determined not to just rebuild his financial security, but to build it differently. He has tirelessly researched the best investment strategies for both current and future financial wealth and how to keep it economy-proof. He is known for his unique money hacks that, on the surface, seem to be the complete opposite of the popular financial counsel of his day. However, these strategies have proven to be the best-kept secrets of the super-rich that have made many people wealthy and are still making people rich today.
In 2014, Larry co-founded Investor Schooling with his business partner, Phil Falcone. The school is a brick-and-mortar real estate and stock options investment school located in Newtown, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. The school welcomes investors (both novice and intermediate level investors) to come learn the tricks of the trade.
In his free time, Larry enjoys shopping for distinctive blazers that mirror his personality, driving one of his sports cars, and continuing to woo his lovely bride, Linda Steinhouse.
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited