1. There’s no true death. We leave our bodies, review our lessons, rest and take birth again.
2. We don’t truly heal until we forgive ourselves and the others. However, while we are supposed to forgive, we must not forget but learn from it and keep the lessons with us.
3. Don’t be afraid of death.
4. Our true purpose is to learn, while the ultimate lesson is to love everyone unconditionally.
5. Let emotions not get the best of you. Let them come and pass freely, without holding onto some and avoiding the others.
|No of pages||219|
|Published Date||23 Jun 1994|
Author : Dr Brian Weiss7 Books
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own career.
A graduate of Columbia University and Yale Medical School, Brian L. Weiss M.D. is Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami.
Dr. Weiss maintains a private practice in Miami. In addition, Dr. Weiss conducts national and international seminars and experiential workshops as well as training programs for professionals.
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited