1. You and your ‘self’ are not the same.
2. Time is an illusion. The past and the future don’t matter at all. What matters is only this moment; the Now.
3. You should learn to work through problems rather than avoiding them.
4. The gift of thought is one of the most important attributes of humans.
5. We are not our minds or our personalities. We have a mind and personalities.
6. Most of our pain, anxiety and psychological illness arise from our efforts to avoid problems or pretend they don’t exist.
|No of pages||193|
|Book Publisher||Yogi Impressions|
|Published Date||30 Nov 2006|
Author : Eckhart Tolle12 Books
Eckhart Tolle , born Ulrich Leonard Tolle, February 16, 1948, is a German-born writer, public speaker, and spiritual teacher. The New York Times has called him "the most popular spiritual author in the nation". He is the author of the bestsellers "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth".
Tolle had an unhappy childhood in Germany and Spain. His depression reached its peak during early adulthood in England, until he underwent what he calls an "inner transformation". He then spent many years as a vagrant, "in a a state of deep bliss", he says, before becoming a spiritual teacher. He eventually moved to North America where he began writing his first book. He currently lives in Vancouver, Canada with his wife, Kim Eng.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited