• Think only about today. See the day as a fixed unit with a start and an end point beyond which nothing else matters.
• A good habit to have is writing your problems. If you sit down and write out your worst fear and then completely accept it, it ceases to be scary.
• Most of the time what we see as problems are merely facts that we turned into problems because we mixed them with negative emotions.
• Worry often comes when we have too much time on our hands, when our mind only circles around itself and we get lost in our own head. It is rightly said that an empty mind is a devil’s workshop.
• Adequate sleep is of utmost importance. The secret to being energetic all the time is to rest before you even feel tired!
|No of pages||358|
|Book Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Published Date||15 Sep 1990|
© 2019 Dharya Information Private Limited