What will you learn
● Algorithm & Algorithmic Strategy, Complexity of Algorithms
● Divide-and-Conquer, Greedy, Backtracking, String-Matching Algorithm
● Dynamic Programming, P and NP Problems
● Graph Theory, Complexity of Algorithms
Who this book is for
The book would serve as an extremely useful text for BCA, MCA, M. Sc. (Computer Science), PGDCA, BE (Information Technology) and B. Tech. and M. Tech. students.
Table of Contents
1. Algorithm & Algorithmic Strategy
2. Complexity of Algorithms
3. Divide-and-Conquer Algorithms
4. Greedy Algorithm
5. Dynamic Programming
6. Graph Theory
7. Backtracking Algorithms
8. Complexity of Algorithms
9. String-Matching Algorithms
10. P and NP Problems
|No of pages||220|
|Book Publisher||BPB Publications|
|Published Date||31 May 2018|
Author : Shefali SinghalNA
Shefali Singhal is working as an Assistant professor in Computer science and Engineering department, Manav Rachna International University. She has completed her MTech. form YMCA University in Computer Engineering. Her research interest includes Programming Languages, Computer Network, Data mining, and Theory of computation.
● This book is especially designed for beginners, and explains all aspects of algorithm and its analysis in a simple and systematic manner.
● Algorithms and their working are explained in detail with the help of several illustrative examples.
● Important features like greedy algorithm, dynamic algorithm, string matching algorithm, branch and bound algorithm, NP hard and NP complete problems are suitably highlighted.
● Solved and frequently asked questions in the various competitive examinations, sample papers of the past examinations are provided which will serve as a useful reference source.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited