• You can create effective organizations with the help of One Minute Management!
• One Minute goal setting is being aware of what is expected from the beginning.
• One Minute praising is about praising your people immediately, tell them what they did right and encourage them to do more of the same.
• One Minute reprimands are given as soon as an employee does something wrong.
• There are various types of managers – Tough or Nice. However, in the first case the organizations win but lose its people. While in the second case, people win but organizations suffer. You should be a combination of both!
|No of pages||111|
|Book Publisher||Harper Collins Publishers|
|Published Date||03 Jan 2006|
Author : Spencer Johnson13 Books
Spencer Johnson, M.D. left behind a medical career to write short books about life. The most famous was “Who Moved My Cheese?" published in 1998. The book became a publishing phenomenon and a workplace manual. Over 50 million copies of Spencer Johnson’s books are in use worldwide in 47 languages.
Dr. Johnson's education included a psychology degree from the University of Southern California, a M.D. from the Royal College of Surgeons and medical clerkships at Harvard Medical School and the Mayo Clinic.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited