Reshaping Life And Business
What will you learn
Able to solve real-life AI case studies. Understand the future of AI solutions and adapt quickly to them.
Who this book is for
It is a simple, explanatory, and descriptive guide for developers, technology consultants, and those interested in AI and wants to understand the fundamentals of AI and implement it practically by devising smart solutions.
Table of Contents
1. AI, How it is transforming Life and Business
2. Understanding AI and Associated Technologies
3. AI in the ‘bull’ run
4. Data, the Engine of AI
5. Big tech bets big on AI
6. AI Startups that transformed Businesses
7. AI Startups in Finance
8. AI Startups in Healthcare
9. AI Startups in Human Resource
10. AI Startups in Fashion, Law, Agriculture and Other Areas
11. Ethical, Social and Political issues in AI
12. Future of AI
|No of pages||298|
|Book Publisher||BPB Publications|
|Published Date||01 Jan 2019|
Author : Dr. Prabhat KumarNA
Prabhat Kumar is an adjunct faculty at IIT Delhi, a practicing lawyer, and a corporate consultant. He specializes in artificial intelligence, digital technologies, management, and law. He did his B.Tech, M.Tech (Systems and Management) and Ph.D. from IIT Delhi. He also did LL.B from Delhi University and LL.M. from Singapore.
He attended an MBA program in High Technology Management at a Business School in France. He has more than 75 publications in leading newspapers and journals including The Economic Times, Business Standard, The Hindu-Business Line, HTTech4U and Gift Journal on diverse topics relating to technology, cyberlaw, intellectual property law, trade and foreign investment etc. He has been a speaker at many conferences in India and abroad.
● The book gives a lucid introduction to the idea of AI.
● The book is insightful for an academic understanding of AI in the concept of Legal Personality meant for every person, including professionals in the field of Technology, Finance, Healthcare, HR Management, Agriculture.
● The book gives a idea about many new AI products and services being released in the market.
● The book presents various social, ethical, and political challenges including significant risk to humanity.
© 2021 Dharya Information Private Limited