1. You will only go as far as your imagination takes you. The ability to imagine your success and its rewards is instrumental to actually getting there.
2. Don’t be afraid of “desire”. Having too much desire is yet another thing that’s rarely considered good – some would call you greedy for it. However, desire is the starting point of all achievement.
3. To get what you want, your desire needs to be strong – perhaps stronger than any other emotion you have.
4. Persistence is the key to riches. Persisting means exercising your willpower and pushing forward against all odds and, sometimes, even your own feelings until you finally have everything you want.
5. You will activate your ‘sixth sense’ when you rid yourself of all your negative emotions.
6. Indecision, doubt and fear the ‘three enemies’ you must eliminate and save for when engaging in dangerous extreme sports, nobody’s ever benefitted from these emotions.
|No of pages||302|
|Published Date||07 Oct 2004|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited