In this summary, you will learn:
1. How bottom-up vs top-down mental systems function.
2. The need for a wandering as well as focused mind.
3. The importance of self-awareness especially in leadership.
4. The forms of empathy and how to find a balance.
5. How power dynamics and social hierarchy determine the amount of attention paid.
|No of pages||20|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||29 Feb 2020|
|Audio Book Length||00:17:39|
Author : Daniel Goleman8 Books
DANIEL GOLEMAN is the author of the international bestsellers Emotional Intelligence, Working with Emotional Intelligence, and Social Intelligence, and the co-author of the acclaimed business bestseller Primal Leadership. His latest books are What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters and The Triple Focus: A New Approach to Education.
He was a science reporter for the New York Times, was twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize, and received the American Psychological Association's Lifetime Achievement Award for his media writing. He lives in Massachusetts.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited