• Steve Jobs grew up with his adoptive parents, Clara and Paul Jobs.
• He learned important lessons about craftsmanship from his father and these lessons stayed with him for the rest of his life.
• It is important to properly craft even those parts of a machine that was not openly visible. What is on the inside matters too.
• As a young boy, Steve was a mischievous and bright child and grew up to be sharp, charismatic and no less than revolutionary in the domain of computers.
• Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs together started apple along with a friend of theirs who withdrew eventually before apple could get where it is today. The rest is history.
|No of pages||630|
|Book Publisher||Little, Brown|
|Published Date||11 Feb 2015|
Author : Walter Isaacson4 Books
Walter Isaacson, University Professor of History at Tulane, has been CEO of the Aspen Institute, chairman of CNN, and editor of Time magazine. He is the author of Leonardo da Vinci; The Innovators; Steve Jobs; Einstein:
His Life and Universe; Benjamin Franklin: An American Life; and Kissinger: A Biography, and the coauthor of The Wise Men: Six Friends and the World They Made.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited