What will you learn
● You can learn the basic concept and terms related to Data Science
● You will get to learn how to program in python
● You can learn the basic questions of python programming
● By reading this book you can get to know the basics of Numpy
● You will get familiarity with the questions asked in interview related to Pandas.
● You will learn the concepts of Scipy, Matplotib, and Statistics with Excel Sheet
Who this book is for
The book is intended for anyone wish to learn Python Data Science, Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Matplotib and Statistics with Excel Sheet. This book content also covers the basic questions which are asked during an interview. This book is mainly intended to help people represent their answer in a sensible way to the interviewer. The answers have been carefully rendered in a way to make things quite simple and yet represent the seriousness and complexity of matter. Since data science is incomplete without mathematics we have also included a part of the book dedicated to statistics.
Table of Contents
1. Data Science Basic Questions and Terms
2. Python Programming Questions
3. Numpy Interview Questions
4. Pandas Interview Questions
5. Scipy and its Applications
6. Matplotlib Samples to Remember
7. Statistics with Excel Sheet
|No of pages||146|
|Book Publisher||BPB Publications|
|Published Date||19 Jun 2019|
Author : Vishwanathan NarayananNA
Vishwanathan has twenty years of hard code experience in the software industry spanning across many multinational companies and domains. Playing with data to derive meaningful insights has been his domain, and that is what took him towards data science and machine learning.
© 2022 Dharya Information Private Limited