India Today Group
Highlights of Business Today 11th July 2021, issue: The latest issue of Business Today magazine carries a cover story India's Cryptomaze
• Centre, RBI and the judiciary blow hot and cold on legality of crypto-currencies, leaving investors and 340 trading platforms in a fix. To know more read India's Cryptomaze.
• Why and how the recent surge in FMCG prices is hurting middle class home budgets and company balance sheets. Read more at Expensive Basics.
• Stocks of Adani group companies have skyrocketed in the last one year, making Chairman Gautam Adani the second-richest Asian. However, the group's finances are still to catch up, questioning the rationale behind the meteoric rise. Find out more at Adani's Valuation Binge.
• Why the GST Council has become a battleground for a turf war between Centre and states. To know more read The Great GST Divide.
• State Bank of India claims YONO, its digital banking platform, is valued at $40-50 billion in just three years of its launch. Here are the nuts and bolts of the bank's biggest initiative yet. To know more read YONO: SBI's Start-up.
• Low-cost index funds are emerging as top picks as they stand the test of time in outperformance. Find out more at Smart Investing. All this and much more in the July 11, 2021, issue of Business Today. So, buy now!
Author : India Today Group
© 2021 Dharya Information Private Limited