In this summary, you will learn:
1. What you need to know about yourself.
2. What is the importance of knowing what you want.
3. How facing the true state of events realistically helps to move forward from them.
4. Why thinking positively is so important.
5. How negative emotions trip you up and why you need to let go of them.
|No of pages||20|
|Book Publisher||i-Read Publications|
|Published Date||29 Feb 2020|
|Audio Book Length||00:15:42|
Author : Christina Tracy Stein1 Books
Christina Tracy Stein graduated with a bachelor of arts in psychology from the University of Southern California and received her master's degree in clinical psychology from Antioch University. She has a Marriage and Family Therapist license from the Board of Behavior Sciences, is a member of both the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, and is a Certified Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach.
She currently has a private practice in Santa Monica, California. Prior to beginning her private practice, Christina worked at the Maple Counseling Center in Beverly Hills, California, where she participated in the Intake and Assessment, Adult Counseling, and Group Programs. She has spent more than five thousand hours with individuals, couples, and groups doing assessments, psychotherapy, and personal counseling.
© 2021 Dharya Information Private Limited