• Start with self, start from within. Work from inside out.
• Principles are fundamental guiding posts which help us live our life and take decisions.
• It is important to make time for the important things in life which lead to growth in all aspects of life as they improve the overall quality of life itself.
• Between the occurrence of something and our reaction to it, everyone has the freedom of choice. We can choose how to react and respond, and how to feel about something.
• One’s character is built over time. Habits determine this character and for creating those habits a lot of time and effort is expended in the beginning, but such habits determine our ability to face life's great problems successfully.
|No of pages||372|
|Book Publisher||Simon & Schuster|
|Published Date||31 Oct 2004|
© 2020 Dharya Information Private Limited