• Anyone can learn how to inspire. For that, you need a strong sense of WHY.
• Every person needs to have a purpose, a guiding force, a WHY. This allows the person to be and feel successful in life. The WHY then needs to be executed by answering the HOW and the WHAT.
• A leader and a person who leads are not necessarily the same. A leader comes from a position of power or authority whereas the person who leads is able to do so because of his vision.
• Success can be measured in monetary terms. But money doesn’t take into account value of certain non-monetary things and the priorities of the company or person.
• Don’t assume. You may not have the complete picture and your entire thought process might be based on some wrong assumption.
|No of pages||246|
|Published Date||06 Oct 2011|
Author : Simon Sinek1 Books
Simon Sinek is an optimist. He believes in a bright future and our ability to build it together.
Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Sinek teaches leaders and organizations how to inspire people. With a bold goal to help build a world in which the vast majority of people go home everyday feeling fulfilled by their work, Sinek is leading a movement to inspire people to do the things that inspire them.
Sinek’s unconventional and innovative views on business and leadership have attracted international attention and have earned him invitations to meet with an array of leaders and organizations, including: Microsoft, MARS, SAP, Intel, 3M, the United States Military, members of the United States Congress, multiple government agencies and entrepreneurs. Sinek has also had the honor of presenting his ideas to the Ambassadors of Bahrain and Iraq, at the United Nations and to the senior leadership of the United States Air Force.
Sinek is an adjunct staff member of the RAND Corporation, one of the most highly regarded think tanks in the world. He is also active in the arts and not-for-profit world, working with Education for Employment Foundation to help create opportunities for young men and women in the Middle East region. When not in hotels, he lives in New York, where he teaches graduate level strategic communications at Columbia University.
© 2023 Dharya Information Private Limited